Become a BookMyReunion Hotel Partner
- Partner with Armed Forces Reunions (AFR), the industry’s leader for over thirty years.
- Learn what it takes to be a reunion-friendly hotel.
- Accept our BookMyReunion Contract and increase your bookings.
- AFR funnels business to hotels that appreciate the military reunion market.
- AFR funnels business year after year to hotels that meet the needs of reunion groups.
- AFR funnels business to hotels with great hospitality rooms and flexible policies.
- AFR funnels business to hotels with customized Military Reunion Banquet Menus.
Military Reunions – A Dependable Market
Most reunion groups are smaller than 50 rooms per night, will alter arrival/departure patterns to suit a hotel’s needs, don’t require a lot of function space, have at least one group meal, reliably use hotel outlets, and are a pleasure to have in-house. It is hard to find a more flexible and dependable market.
The Nation’s Leading Military Reunion Planner
Armed Forces Reunions, Inc. (AFR) was founded in 1988 and has booked thousands of military reunions in over 150 cities coast to coast. The goal of BookMyReunion.com is to simplify site selection and direct military reunions to proven reunion-friendly hotels.
Become a Hotel Partner
We constantly receive inquiries from reunion groups seeking guidance in booking reunion-friendly hotels. Military reunion groups trust AFR to steer them to hotels that appreciate their business and where a successful reunion is guaranteed. If your hotel is reunion-friendly and is interested in earning military reunion business submit the form below.